Special Issue of Organization & Environment on
“Between Circular Paralysis and Utopia: Organizational Transformations towards the Circular Economy”
We are inviting submissions for a paper development workshop related to a special issue in Organization & Environment on the topic of “Between Circular Paralysis and Utopia:
Organizational Transformations towards the Circular Economy”. This virtual workshop will allow authors to further develop their paper manuscripts (early stage, work in progress) based on feedback from the special issue editors and other workshop participants. While participation in the workshop is not a requirement for submission to the special issue, it is highly recommended.
Date of the workshop
The virtual paper development workshop will take place on 9th May, between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM CET, and will be organised using an online platform (details will be sent to invited participants).
Submission requirements and procedure
Only submissions meeting the following criteria will be considered for the workshop:
- Manuscripts must be within the scope of the call for papers. Please read the full call for papers in advance. You can find the link at the end of this document.
- A minimum of 3,000 words is required (‘short paper’).
- The manuscript must contain these (or similar) elements:
- Introduction/purpose of the paper
- Clear identification of the research gap
- Theoretical background
- Method of analysis
- Main (preliminary) findings and contributions to the circular economy discourse in Organization & Environment and beyond
All workshop submissions will be reviewed in advance. Based on the outcome of this review process, participants will be invited by the guest editorial team and receive further details about the workshop.
The deadline for workshop submissions is 17th April 2023. Notifications about acceptance will be sent until 28th April 2023.
Submissions must be sent via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full call for papers: